Effective stakeholder consultation, engagement and outreach strategies are always underpinned by good research.
Focused research will reveal issues meaningful to stakeholders, which will in turn help define points of mutual relevance to both the organization and stakeholders. This clarity will ensure that strategies for engagement and dialogue are appropriately structured to move issues forward productively.
C2C utilizes unique proprietary analytical and modelling software – developed by Decision Partners creators of the Mental Modeling management process – to analyze and represent qualitative stakeholder data. This capability consolidates in-depth stakeholder feedback into concise, informative and actionable information.
- Strategic stakeholder research design
- Development of custom research templates
- Online surveys
- One-on-one interviews – in-person and by telephone
- Group consultation sessions
- Analysis and modelling of qualitative stakeholder data