C2C Strategies assists member-driven organizations such as trade associations, government agencies, charitable organizations, not-for-profits (NFPs), and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) through the planning process.
Plans that involve people. Successful plans engage with those who are critical to the plan while the plan is being developed. This brings a measure of accountability and transparency to the process and creates a sense of shared ownership in the plan.
Plans that are projects. Your plan needs a defined scope, an engagement strategy and a schedule that can be project managed to a successful conclusion.
Plans that reflect your vision. C2C Strategies typically works with Executive Directors, Presidents, and Board Members to help them clarify, validate and communicate a plan that will achieve their vision.
Our role is to help you:
- Assess your current situation and define your objectives for the future
- Choose the correct approach to inform planning through collaborative dialogue with internal and external stakeholders
- Capture and report each stage of planning
- Prepare draft plans, background reports, presentations and facilitate engagement activities
- 5-Year strategic plans
- Year-to-year operational plans
- Stakeholder engagement plans
- Communication plans
- New product development plans