C2C recognizes that every client has a unique set of project needs. We are able bring together on an as-needed basis a highly qualified team of Associates from our network.
This ensures that the right depth of talents are harnessed to deliver the outcomes you want, efficiently and economically.
- Our knowledge areas: Regulatory, Operations Management,Change Management, Finance, and Strategic Information Management
- Our sector expertise: Water, Rural and environmental assessment, Marine, Mining
- Our skill areas: Project management, Business process mapping, Expert research and analysis, Facilitation, Government relations, Content management
C2C Strategies Associates
Denise Mullen has 25 years experience in the natural resource management sector – energy, water, mining, fisheries/oceans.
She has worked extensively with all levels of government, other stakeholders and First Nations in the development of policy, legislation and strategy review and permitting of major projects.
- Denise was co-creator of the multi-stakeholder BC Water Use Planning process and led an inter-governmental and First Nations team through all phases of development.
- As a project manager, she personally led fully integrated processes (environmental, social and economic assessments) that approved over 20 major capital investment projects in British Columbia
- She was one of three process-specific experts who advised the province in the development of 1995 Environmental Assessment legislation, regulations and harmonization efforts with the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act.
Her company, DMD Management Ltd. is an independent consulting firm headquartered in Burnaby BC, operating since 2005.
As a former Director of Policy in the BC Ministry of Energy and Mines, Denise understands that relationships are key to success and that they take time to develop and maintain.
She has obtained a Certificate in Conflict Resolution from the Justice Institute of British Columbia and is currently working on completing certification in Professional Project Management. Denise somehow finds time to be an active volunteer with sports clubs and schools.
Mary Ellen Richardson’s career in the oil, natural gas and electricity industries spans 28 years.
She has been responsible for:
- Legal and regulatory affairs
- Finance and human resources
- Strategic and operating planning
- Conservation program design and delivery
- Stakeholder management
- Public and media relations
- Government liaison
- Sales and marketing
Over the last 7 years, Mary Ellen has held executive positions with the Ontario Power Authority (OPA), the Association of Major Power Consumers in Ontario (AMPCO), and the Canadian District Energy Association (CDEA).
Mary Ellen currently works with Counsel Public Affairs and with Queen’s University as a Fellow of the Institute of Energy and Environmental Policy.
She is also working with a consortium of 7 Ontario universities to develop an undergrad program in Power Engineering.
Jennifer Webster has over 25 years of experience facilitating small and large groups in a variety of sectors, including:
- First Nations workplaces
- Nuclear industry
- Crown corporations
- Colleges and Universities
In addition to her facilitation practice, Jennifer provides mediation and arbitration services to support conﬂict resolution in communities and organizations, using an approach that builds relationships and encourages creative problem-solving.
Prior to establishing her mediation practice, Jennifer worked for over 15 years as a labour mediator with Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, and from 2009 to 2016, was the Ontario Regional Director.
Her work at Federal Mediation involved the conciliation of collective bargaining disputes, grievance mediation, the facilitation of negotiations and committees, and the design and delivery of training in all areas of labour relations.
She has been a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada since 1992 and practiced law as union counsel for 11 years.